How do you show your love for your best friend without overwhelming them. I have recently come to a stage in my life where I have been lucky enough to find someone that has been everything that a best friend should be and more. She has become the most amazing person in my life that I have ever known. What I have come to understand is that not only has she become my best friend to me and my kids she has started a great career and done some pretty amazing things along the way. She sounds pretty great right? Well she is but here lately I have done nothing but point out all the flaws and problems that I have seen in our relationship making her feel like she never does anything right and every time she tries she fails. Even today I made a big deal because when we txt each other she did not say she loved me. I have discovered that I am pretty vain and have become very insecure since I let my first marriage fail so miserably. Its really hard to come back from that especially when you have two great kids that you feel like your letting down every time they see you. Thats were this amazing woman came into my life and basically told me to stop feeling sorry for myself lifted me up help me put my kids first and make me feel like I deserved her. I am by far not the perfect guy and do and say things every day to prove that Im not. she is at a wedding this weekend spending time with family and friends that if I would have been best friend to her I would be at too. All I can say is that I am becoming a better person each day I am with this amazing woman, how could one not. I hope she realizes that she is so special to me and that she shows me that in some small way each day that is not as small as she thinks. I am writing this to let her know that she is my best friend and always has my heart. I will strive every day to be a better best friend and fill your live with more joy and happiness as you build your life. It is my goal to write something every day about us what what I see that we have done for each other.
Love,
P.S. Ill carry your bag and set up your projector for you when you become the brilliant presenter that I know you will.
http://www.lifescript.com/life/sex/nookie/5_steps_to_mastering_pillow_talk.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment